Monday, January 10, 2011

Cross your fingers pweeeeeeese!!!

I just found another nanny position that is perfect! I mean, seriously, it matches the hours I'm working now perfectly so I could actually nanny for both families! I have emailed them already and am hoping to get a call ASAP! Please pray, dance, cross your fingers... Whatever it is you do, please do this for me! We soooo need this! Honestly, it's incredible that something that coordinates that perfectly with my other job was posted right before I randomly thought to check craigslist. This is perfect!! UGH! I sooooo need this!!!!

Moving on... Kevin and his friend, Ryan, are watching the BCS bowl (Auburn vs. Oregon) on our bangin' 50" TV with surround sound.(For the record, I'm going for Auburn) It is so nice to have a guest! I love Kevin, but I'm naturally a social butterfly, so I need more people around! We went to our new ward on Sunday and it was... weird... I don't know. It was just strange... HaHa! TOO funny! I just got a phone call that the bishop wants to meet with me tomorrow. Here comes a calling :) Guess I'm stuck in this strange ward! It's not at all a bad ward, it was simply a bit of a culture shock being surrounded by young people that are all going through exactly what I'm going through! I'm pretty sure if I just give it a chance and take advantage of the shared experiences, I will make tons of friends and get loads of advice!

Ugh, don't hate me, but I really just want to snuggle up on the couch with my hubby and watch the game! I'll blog later!

1 comment:

  1. You had another week at church, did they snag you yet? :)

    ReplyDelete