Friday, December 17, 2010

Snow, HALT!

No. More. Snow! You are ruining EVERYTHiNG! Doctor's appointment for birth control, cancelled. Cleaning out storage, cancelled. Packing storage, cancelled. Making trees, cancelled. Cleaning out car, cance... Well, I guess I CoUlD do that (if I wanted to...) and if Kevin's flight tomorrow gets cancelled or delayed due to snow, I am going to throw a fit!!

So, what have I been doing all day yesterday and today if not what I was supposed to be doing!? Well, I cleaned and finished packing my bathroom, and started to declutter my bedroom. Today, I am going to finish decluttering my bedroom, pack my bedroom, clean out my car, and make bows for the wedding! Sounds busy, I better get started! More later...

P.S. Feel free to come help :)

No comments:

Post a Comment