Monday, December 13, 2010

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

It's snowing!! LOTS! I woke up this morning, and just like any other morning, checked my text messages and emails, and hopped on Facebook (don't judge me!). I started seeing people's status updates about snow... Hmm..? Seeing as I have several friends all over the country, I started analyzing their geographical locations around the map... It wasn't until I got down to my neighbor that I thought to look outside, and sho'nuff, it is white as can be outside! I love it! I guess I better get used to it, huh?

So, it works out that I don't want to leave the house now, because today is a stay at home day according to my weekly task-list! I have so much to get done this week! Last night, Kevin and I figured out exactly what we were taking to ID and what we were leaving behind in the storage unit! I plan on posting a separate blog to list the things we are getting rid of, but I'll go ahead and list them. If you'll come haul it, it's yours for FREE! A queen sized box spring and mattress, mismatched dishes, a couple of pots and pans, a baker's rack, and mismatched glasses. I will be going that way in the next couple of days and everything is getting donated to the DAV, so speak now! WE have pretty much figured out how much stuff we're going to take out there, so now I just have to go sort the storage unit... in the cold... Sounds like fun, right?

As far as the house goes, I could probably have it packed in a couple of days, like today and tomorrow, but I have NO motivation! Being home alone is nice for blogging and watching movies, but not for packing and cleaning! I have had a fairly productive day already, though. I have a load of dishes in the dishwasher and a load of clothes in the washer! At the risk of boring you all to death, I am going to post my task-list on here in hopes that I'll stay on-track since I'll be held accountable by you guys!:

MON 12/13:
-do ALL laundry
-pack bedroom
-pack bedroom
-finish Temple Prep classes

TUE 12/14:
-Move piano
-Get rid of storage stuff
-Decorate Waverly restaurant

WED 12/15:
-Pack and organize storage
-Temple Rec. Interview @ Stake Center

THU 12/16:
-Finish packing home
-Doctor @325pm
-Buy: thank you cards, Christmas lights, and pretty clothes for the honeymoon :)

FRI 12/17:
-Finish creating winter wonderland trees
-Catch up on unfinished tasks
-Pay car off!

SAT 12/18:
-CLEAN!!!

...and, oh yeah... KEViN COMES HOME!!! I am so excited to have my snuffleupagus back home with me! I have missed him sooooo much! He has now been gone over 3 months and I miss him terribly! I can't wait 5 more days! We get married next week, and after a really hectic week following the wedding, hit the road for IDAHO! Woooo-Hooo!

Guess I should get started on my daily to-do, so I don't get screamed at by my blog-followers! Ta-ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment